Archive | April 2016

Enveloped in history…and Spanish Moss


[Union County, FL c. early 1900’s]

Once┬ácalled the Green General Store, this building was located in a nearby town in Columbia County, then moved to this spot by Nelson Croft in the 1950’s. It was then used to store tobacco and is presently used by its owners for storage as well.

%d bloggers like this: