Relocated for restoration
[Berrien County, GA c. 1904]
Built around 1904, the mayor of a nearby town lived in this home, which was formerly situated within the city limits.
A relative of the original family has purchased and relocated it to this beautiful location with plans of restoring her.
*Thanks to the Vanishing South Georgia project for tracking down information on the history of this awesome old home*